Travel to French soil and celebrate with us for an unforgettable evening of delicious food, wine, and music. No plane ticket is required.
What better way to celebrate the end of the 2022 wine harvest in style than at the Embassy of France at DC’s only official celebration?
Join us for a joyous and lively evening featuring:
Delicious French food prepared by:
- Chef Daniel Labonne, Executive Chef at the Embassy of France
- The French Chefs from Cuisine Solutions
- Chef Hughes Cossard, Chef/Culinary Instructor at Stratford University and President/Owner of FoodExpression
Open bar all night
- Beaujolais Nouveau all night
- Champagne and bubblies from France
- Excellent red, white and rose wines from Bordeaux, Burgundy, Loire Valley, Alsace. Rhone, Provence, etc.
- European Beers
Music all night
Entertainment all night
- Wine tastings
- Cooking demos
- French photo backgrounds for great-looking selfies
Please note that the total number of tickets is limited. They will go fast so register early. We were sold out last year.
This event is sponsored in collaboration with the French American Chamber of Commerce, our frequent event partner at the Embassy of France events.
- For security reasons, all persons attending the event must be registered via this site. No multiple registrations under a single name. ID will be required to enter the Embassy grounds.
- All Attendees must be 21 or over!